Discover the perfect blend of country living and urban convenience in this exceptional 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, boasting a generous 2,400+ sq ft of living space. Nestled in the midst of open pastures, this property offers a peaceful retreat from the city’s hustle and bustle while keeping city amenities just a short 5-mile drive away.
This home offers lots of natural light with wall-to-wall windows surrounding two separate living areas that provide ample room for relaxation and entertainment. The kitchen boasts a convenient walk-in pantry making meal preparation a breeze. Storage won’t be an issue here, as this home offers an abundance of storage space throughout, ensuring your belongings are neatly organized.
With the convenience of rural water and utility electric, you can enjoy the comforts of modern living. What truly sets this property apart is the state-of-the-art Geneva 20kw generator. This backup generator is not just a power source it is a peace of mind generator. It senses when the power goes out and automatically kicks into action, ensuring your home remains fully powered during outages. It even runs self-checks weekly to guarantee its readiness. Fueled by a 500-gallon propane tank, you can rest easy knowing you have a reliable backup power source at your disposal.
Embrace a life of comfort, natural beauty, and security in this remarkable countryside retreat.
Listing Agent:Andrew Jones
Offered By:Heather & Company Realty Group
Date Added: 10/20/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/31/23 at 8:51 pm
- HOA AmenitiesAnnually
- Originating MLSMLSGATEWAY
- School DistrictAMBER- POCASSET
- Zoning660 NONECounty Road131073018
- ViewWater, View
- WaterNot Connectednearby
- SewerSeptic Tank
- SourceMLSGATEWAY, MLSGATEWAY
- Buyers Agent Compensation3%
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- LaundryLaundry Room
- FlooringCarpet, Concrete
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- Heatingtrue, Heat Pump
- FireplaceFree Standing, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Eco/Green FeatureWindows
- Disability FeatureAccessibility Features
- GeneralPorch, Outbuilding
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- Other StructuresOutbuilding
- GeneralRammed Earth, 1, Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- DistrictAmber-Pocasset Public Schools
- ElementaryAmber-Pocasset ES
- MiddleAmber-Pocasset JHS
- HighAmber-Pocasset HS
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App